KARL MARX WOULD BE PROUD OF THE LEFT’S ATTACKS ON AMERICAN BUSINESSES
I watched an extraordinary thing happen on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 as Americans showed their appreciation and support for Chick-Fil-A. This, during yet another vicious attack by Leftists who were hell bent on driving a food chain…out of business. Why the hate? Because the CEO voiced his opinion about traditional marriage and some Americans…gay and not gay…didn’t like what he said. So they decided to take INTOLERANCE to new heights. Bullying. Vandalism. Accosting Customers. Even berating an employee, who was working at a Drive-Thru Window. Come on! I can sum this up in two words…irrational behavior.
Understand, at some point, we stop caring about a person’s “message” when they show us disrespect. Why would anyone want to sit down and have a serious discussion with an individual who spent the day ranting and raving in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant? It’s fast food, not therapy. But this isn’t the first time THE LEFT has shown their INTOLERANCE for those they cannot change or circumstances they cannot manipulate. Look at Wisconsin. THE LEFT showed up and showed out there; demanding small business owners put up a sign in their store window that supported PUBLIC WORKER RIGHTS IN WISCONSIN. How outrageous was that, especially since it didn’t matter what the owner wanted to do…with his or her store. The union made a demand and expected no resistance! And for those business owners who refused to oblige, they received a little message, which said in part:
First off, who cares what they feel? It’s not their store or shop. Then for any business owner who was still hesitant to come around to the union’s way of thinking, this next part of the letter was quite clear.
So how does the Father of Communism fit into this story? Well, Karl Marx (along with Friedrich Engels) wrote The Communist Manifesto, which is a playbook for THE LEFT. It defines their purpose in the world which is causing chaos, disrupting businesses and people’s lives. It is to divide us and increase violence and uprisings to accomplish the measures listed below:
The Ten Planks of the
By Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
1) Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
2) A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3) Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5) Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6) Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
7) Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8) Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9) Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
10) Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
Sure, all of these measures have not come to pass, thank GOD. But how long do you think it will be before this entire list replaces the Bill of Rights? Can President Obama do that with an Executive Order? Don’t say no too quickly…and don’t say you didn’t realize all of this was going on either.
MY RECOMMENDATION: Perhaps now would be a good time for THE RIGHT to get on one accord and read The Communist Manifesto. Then, at least, we’ll know exactly where THE LEFT is coming from and where they’re going next.
# # #